WindSwept Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillip 'Noma' Conrad

Go down

Phillip 'Noma' Conrad Empty Phillip 'Noma' Conrad

Post by Heretic Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Phillip Conrad, king of the wasteland (Self proclaimed)

Phillip 'Noma' Conrad Latest?cb=20080307031032
FEAST YOUR EYES ON YOUR KING

(Theme song later when I find something fitting)

Name:Phillip Conrad
Nicknames: 'Noma'
Weight: 195kg
Height: 5'11
Eye colour: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Physical traits:
Canine-like teeth: I managed to make my teeth like that of a dog. I once made a dentist cry after smiling at him, but it's good for tearing.

Healthy build: I'm not a shriveled mass of flesh dying of starvation. Score 1 for me!

Mental Traits:
Strong liar: I'm doing pretty well on not killing anyone, so I'm good.

Flesh addict: WHERE DID THAT FUCKING BODY GO?!

Poor stress handling: Yep.

Psychopathic tendencies: Someone called me a psychopath a while ago. I've sort of just stuck with it.

Individual Relationships:
Hate,dislike,neutral,Like,Dead/Missing

'Tribal' (Dawn)
She nearly choked me to death, and then decide to pull a knife on me when I attempt to do it as well? Crazy...however, she does sell some good stuff, so maybe I won't kill her. Still, what the hell, lady?

'Gladiator' (Andrew O'Kenny)
GLADIATOR!!!! I'd bet money on this kid when he's in a fight. If he can survive a giant scorpian attack, he'd make Mars proud.

Chris Vega (Don't have a nickname for him): He has some kind of authority-aura around him. I'm not sure what to think. Should I be worried?

'Mercenary' (Danny): He seems like a jarhead. I guess that works for me.

'Female' (Alecia Hall): It's a damn shame...

'Male' (John Schmit): The first guy I met, I believe. I have an uneasy feeling about him, but I can't pin it down. It's probably nothing.

My bro: Sometimes i wonder where you went, and then I remember how much of a whiner you were.

Faction relationships:

Vaulters: They offer me something to do in my spare time, and they didnt kill me. How bad can they be?

Heretic
Heretic
Survivor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum